Where in the World Have you Visited My Blog From?

Google Calendar

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Really Cool Website - 23 Things

I thought I would share this website with you guys. This is a website called Learning 2.0 Through Play: The 23 Things. Last year our Library Services department had all of the librarians go through this site as part of a technology initiative, and they are also offering it in a guided staff development class (one of the pay for knowledge courses). Those that finished on time received an iPod for their library. Many of the things that we are learning in this class are listed, but there are also quite a few other interesting tricks and programs. I plan to use these next year as short technology features in my Library Newsletter.

http://learning20thruplay.blogspot.com/2007/09/23-things.html

No comments: